A successful negotiation is a based on a win-win relation. The challenge is to find the right posture to ensure a profitable and sustainable business relationship. That’s the reason why trainees will explore several concepts:
– Identify the different types of negotiation strategies and identify the phenomena of incentives that they can generate
– Identify the cultural obstacles to the performance in negotiation in order to eliminate them
– Prepare the negotiation by understanding the environment and context of the other party. Set up your fallback solution.
– Use informal times to gather strategic elements and connect with the interlocutor.
– Adapt a flexible and responsive posture to advance the negotiation to its conclusion
Duration : 2 days – 14 hours
Target audience : Members and team leaders who want to negotiate effectively
Prerequisites : Anyone interested in improving their skills in meeting management
Group size : Between 4 and 12 persons